GCMS Lab Verified · 100% Pure · 100% Organic · Therapeutic Grade · Organic Certified
USDA Organic, Certified Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense Uses, Details, & Other Information:
Country of origin:
Comforting, Spicy, & Herbal
Other Organic Essential Oils You May Like:
- Non-Organic Alternative? Yes, 100% Pure & Natural Frankincense Essential Oil
- Possible Uses: mix with helichrysum, copaiba and lavender for a muscle soothing massage and body oil blend.
- History: From Christianity and beyond, read more about the rich history of Frankincense.
- Blends Well With: spruce, fir, lavender, cypriol, bergamot, sandalwood, lemon, lime, ginger, cinnamon, black pepper, cedar wood, myrrh, pine, cedar, vetiver, bergamot, clary sage, helichrysum and elemi.
- Safety and contra-indications: Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.
- Child Safety: As mentioned before all oils need to be diluted with some type of carrier... salts, lotion, carrier oils like jojoba or grapeseed. Frankincense is not usually something that kids may respond well to. Stick with mild oils like lavender, orange and chamomile.
Frankincense Essential Oil Purity Test Results
Frankincense Essential Oil GCMS test results confirm a 100% Natural & Pure Essential Oil, No Adulterants.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read our Disclaimer