Tea Tree Essential Oil
An immensely popular and infinitely-useful extract, tea tree oil contains powerful antimicrobial agents that even science admits are highly effective at warding off disease. In fact, tea tree oil has proved to be as strong as salicylic acid when it comes to eliminating the bacteria that causes acne, and can actually help control issues related to sebum secretion and pore dilation.
When not killing germs on the skin, tea tree oil is also highly effective at handling the inflammation those germs cause. Moreover, the oil has proved to be helpful in staving off damage from free radicals, which are known to cause damage to your body's cells.
Tea tree has a powerful aroma, which makes it quite an efficient mucus eliminator. However, not only does it eliminate the mucus itself, but it also controls coughing and reduces spasming in the lungs themselves. Curiously, when used topically, tea tree oil is equally effective at preventing muscle contractions.
Uses & Information – Tea Tree Essential Oil:
- Organic Alternative? Yes, Certified Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil [USDA Organic]
- History/Fun Fact: Tea tree oil is native to Australia and at one time was used as a cure-all medicine. The plant's medicinal properties remained a secret to the world until the 1920’s when Australia chemist, Dr. Arthur Penfold, began investigating its antiseptic properties. During World War II the Australian government made tea tree oil part of its first aid kits. Tea Tree essential oil has also been used in perfumes, cosmetics, soaps, incense, and candles. It has a strong, distinct, scent and can be overpowering to some people.
- Suggested Uses / Recipes: Blend 2 drops tea tree oil, 1 drop eucalyptus oil, 3 drops grapefruit oil and 4 drops lavender oil in a roller bottle with a carrier oil to combat skin challenges.
- Blends Well With: lemon essential oil, lime essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, and spruce essential oil.
- Safety and contraindications: Allergic sensitivity may occur when applied topically so we recommend performing a patch test prior to use. Not for internal use and is dangerous if ingested.
- Child Safety: Tea Tree essential oil is generally safe for children. We recommend a dilution of 1% for topical applications. Not for internal use and is dangerous if ingested.
Tea Tree Essential Oil Purity Test Results
100% Pure & Natural, No Adulterants
Read more about Essential Oil Care Safety and What Sets Healing Solution's Essential Oils Apart from the competition.
Not intended for internal use.
Due to high demand shipping times may vary but we strive to process all orders that are placed before 2PM MST M - TH the same day. All other orders are processed the next business day.
Healing Solutions deals exclusively in premium essential oils.
Our customers expect the best and we expect the best for our customers. We will never waiver in our commitment to providing the highest quality in our essential oils as well as in our service.
We make a point of putting our customers before ourselves, and will do whatever it takes to ensure a pleasant transaction for each of our customers.
We even go so far as to offer a lifetime refund guarantee on all our products! If, for any reason, you are ever dissatisfied with your purchase, simply reach out to us and we will find a way to make it right.