Designer Series Cascade Essential Oil Diffuser for Aromatherapy:
- The Healing Solutions Cascade Diffuser is an alluring hand blown glass diffuser with a natural wood base that has high-frequency ultrasonic technology which gently diffuses essential oils into the air allowing you to experience all of the benefits of aromatherapy.
- With 6 color-changing options (soft white, blue, green, yellow, red, purple) and 3 light modes (warm white, rotating, fixed), this diffuser is sure to set the tone of any environment for up to 6 hours.
- Automatic shut off safety system when the reservoir is empty. Limited One Year Warranty from date of purchase. Please contact Healing Solutions for repairs and replacements by calling (800) 819-4098 or by emailing at email@example.com.
- This unique diffuser doubles as a humidifier when it is used without essential oils to add moisture into the air.
- A power adapter is included.
- 7.5”d x 7”h
- Diffuser covers up to 1000 square feet
- Reservoir capacity is 200 ml / 3.4 fl oz
- The output is 33 ml per hour
- Basic Operation
- Remove the glass vase cover and the vapor insert.
- Plug the cable into the unit first then connect to a wall outlet.
- Using a cup, fill with regular tap water up to the max fill line.
- Do not fill above max line. Do not allow water to enter the air vent. Do not fill base under running water.
- Add 5 drops of essential oil into the water.
- Replace vapor insert, check for alignment. Then place the glass vase over the base.
- Press the power button to begin.
- Mist Button Operation
- 1st press will turn on continuous misting. 2nd press mist will turn on 30-minute alternating mode. 3rd press will power off 30-minute alternating mode. 4th press will turn off the unit.
- Light Button Operation
- Press the light button to control lights. 1st press to turn on warm white light. 2nd press for color rotating lights. 3rd press to retain the displayed color. 4th press to turn lights off.
- Cleaning / Maintenance
- Rinse reservoir with warm water and clean as follows:
- Wipe with a soft damp cloth to clean.
- Wipe with a soft cloth and rubbing alcohol when needed to break up excess oil residue.
- Use a cotton swab and water or rubbing alcohol to clean the ceramic disc inside the base.
- We recommend cleaning the unit every time you change oils or every 2 uses to maintain longevity.
- Do not use detergents or abrasive agents to clean the diffuser unit.
Not intended for internal use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read our Disclaimer