28 Ways to Use Your Ultimate Family Doctor Set Posted on 18 Sep 10:50
If you’re wondering where to begin enjoying the benefits of essential oils, our exclusive kit, the Ultimate Family Doctor Set, contains the perfect blend of products to get you started on the path of using essential oils. The Ultimate Family Doctor Set is our most popular set and contains a myriad of essential oils aimed at helping to relieve or prevent everyday ailments and troubles. From the common cold to depression to skin troubles, the suggestions below will help you harness nature’s healing power in an easy and affordable way.
THE IMPORTANCE OF QUALITY
When using essential oils, it’s important to be aware of the different levels of quality available. Unless your oils have been rated as 100% pure, unadulterated essentials oils, they may contain harmful chemical additives in addition to being diluted for reasons of increased profit. Be sure to use only essential oils that are labeled as “pure,” “premium,” or “therapeutic” grade. At Healing Solutions, we apply rigorous testing to ensure that you receive only the highest quality in oils that 100% pure and natural with no fillers or other additives. LEARN MORE about our processes by clicking here.
HOW TO USE THIS GUIDE
Essential oils are perfect for helping to relieve symptoms of common illnesses, mental/emotional struggles, topical conditions of the skin, and even some injuries because they use the power of nature to aid in the healing process.
A little bit of research goes a very long way when it comes to understanding how best to use and safely apply the healing benefits inherent within these wonderful plant-based essential oils. Beyond that, practice really does make perfect. As you develop the habit of turning to your essential oils to help you in cases of physical, psychological, emotional, and even cosmetic concerns, you’ll quickly find which methods of application work best for you.
Essential oils can be used in a number of ways including:
Inhalation - dab a couple drops on a cotton ball and breathe deeply of the fragrance; dab a drop or two onto your palm, rub your palms together, then hold your hands up to your nose and breathe slowly and deeply; add a few drops to a pot of water, bring to a very low boil, then lean over the pot and breathe slowly and deeply.
Topical - simply add 3-5 drops of your favorite essential oil to a small amount of carrier oil and apply directly to the affected area; good examples of carrier oils may include sweet almond oil, coconut oil, olive oil, grapeseed oil, sunflower oil, avocado oil, and sesame oil.
Bath - add a few drops of your favorite essential oils to a warm bath along with an emulsifier like milk or sesame oil; or add a few drops to a bath along with your bath salts.
Diffuser - simply add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to a diffuser and enjoy the invigorating scent of the newly moisturized and cleansed air it emits; this is often a favorite option, by the way!
The recipes in this article introduce you to the art of blending oils to help relieve certain symptoms. Use this guide as a reference; use research and your best intuition to determine the most effective methods of application based upon your specific needs.
Address symptoms of common illnesses and even some wounds with essential oils to enjoy all-natural on-the-spot relief.
1. Allergies: Breathe, Eucalyptus, Rosemary
2. Asthma, Respiratory Problems: Breathe, Eucalyptus, Exhale, Frankincense, Thyme
3. Common Cold/Cough: Birch, Breathe, Exhale, Health Shield, Myrrh, Palmarosa, Protective, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Thyme
4. Ear Ache: Basil, Tea Tree
5. Headache, Pain Relief: Basil, Birch, Eucalyptus, French Lavender, Head Ease, Oregano, Peppermint, Restoration, Wintergreen
6. Immune Support: Clove, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Lemon, Myrrh, Tea Tree, Thyme
7. Insect Bites: Basil, Clove, French Lavender
8. Muscle Soreness: Deep Muscle Relief
9. Nausea, Upset Stomach: Basil, Birch, Ginger, Myrrh, Peppermint, Restoration
10. PMS, Hormonal Imbalance: Oregano, Peppermint
11. Scrapes/Burns: Birch, Clove, French Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Tea Tree
12. Tooth Ache, Mouth Sores: Clove
Essential oils are uniquely suited to treat mood disorders and negative emotions that can affect your overall wellness. Diffusers work particularly well in this arena. Calming situations like a warm bath can also be astoundingly effective!
13. Anger: Chamomile, French Lavender, Thyme
14. Anxiety, Stress: Chamomile, French Lavender, Ginger, Palmarosa, Thyme, Wintergreen
15. Depression: Ginger, Lemon, Palmarosa
16. Fatigue, Exhaustion: Lemon, Stay Alert, Tea Tree
17. Insomnia: Chamomile, Cleanse Body & Mind
18. Lack of Focus: Cleanse Body & Mind, Lemon, Stay Alert
19. Restlessness: Cleanse Body & Mind, French Lavender
Your skin craves natural support. Rather than turning to the harsh chemicals and other dangerous additives common to most big-name products, why not try essential oils for a safe, all-natural response to common conditions of the skin and basic body care?
20. Acne: Palmarosa, Tea Tree
21. Aging: Clove, Frankincense, Oregano, Rosemary, Thyme
22. Athlete’s Foot, Foot Fungus: Oregano, Tea Tree
23. Body Care: Frankincense, Oregano
24. Dry, Flaky Skin: Frankincense, French Lavender
25. Eczema: Clove, Tea Tree
26. Hair Care: Chamomile, Tea Tree
27. Insect Repellent: Peppermint, Pest Shield
28. Tired, Dull Skin: Chamomile, French Lavender, Palmarosa
Essential oils are a great tool to have in your all-natural arsenal to fight against a host of discomforts and illnesses. Our Ultimate Family Doctor Set contains all the essential oils you need to starting feeling better today!
For even more recipes, keep an eye on our Essential Oils Guide! We’re adding new all-natural ideas for you and your new essential oils regularly!